But thankfully the ups are way more significant than the
downs. We had a baptism of a lady named Magali and she is awesome. Her baptism
was probably the most spiritual baptism I have had while on my mission. It was
so well organized. Her friends showed up
to see the ordinance and all in all it was just great.
The downs have pushed me to study ALOT about chapter six of Preach My Gospel. Here in Honduras all of the members and all of the converts and
everywhere you go PEOPLE WATCH YOUR EXAMPLE.
There are times when I felt like I was the
best missionary I have ever been. Other times its a lot more difficult to be obedient.
It’s just so much easier to progress and learn and have fun when you want to give it your all.
Please send me jokes and funny thing
that nana says and some good stuff to cheer me up.
Love and miss you guys,
Elder Brown
Elder Brown
No comments:
Post a Comment