This Wednesday we have transfers and I am probably going to be leaving. However, it was so great to see the chapel full of people. Our chapel is the size of the first floor of Steph & Tim's house. There were so many people there that many had to stand up during the service.
This seek we are changing chapels. We are going to congregate in a larger place, which will be much more comfortable. So exciting!!
Also, I finished reading the Book of Mormon for the second time in my life. I can't begin to describe how this book has blessed my family and my life. I know that my Savior lives and the God answers our prayers. The Book of Mormon teaches men to repent and trust in the Lord. This is what I have done for the last year.
It is kind of crazy for me to think that I have been here in Honduras for a year. The time has flown. I have changed so much! Something that President Fortuna said is that when we repent, our heart comes to love those things that before we hated; and we come to hate those things (sins) that we used to love. I can testify that THIS has happened in my life.
I am not the same person and I do not want to ever be that person again. I never want to forget these days. I love helping people. I love this work!
Much love,
Elder Brown
No comments:
Post a Comment