Monday, July 14, 2014

Hi!

Hi Everyone!

I just want to let you all know that I'm doing good. I'm alive and for once healthy! I got over the parasites and now I feel like a million bucks!

I'm pressed for time usual, ha-ha. The Atonement is real. The Church is true and the Gospel is best when lived.

Elder Brown
 
This is the baptism of Yolani.
Her family was less active but they came back to church recently.
She turned 9 while they were less active, so we taught her and got her ready for baptism!

This is Celeste.
She is the girlfriend of a member of the ward. She is pretty cool.
She is 18 years old and wants to get married and sealed to her boyfriend,
but she didnt just get baptized for him, as she has a firm testimony of the Restoration.

This is Joseph and my companion. Joseph is one of my investigators. We are teaching him and his mom. They were references from the ward. He is 20 years old and wants to serve a mission. His aunt is pretty cool too.

The thing is, Joseph and Maria have a smoking problem.... So we were in a lesson and I felt the impression that I needed to give them the nutella that was in that package you guys sent me. I didnt want to do it, but i felt like it was something that needed to be done.

SO we challenged him to stop smoking for good and everytime he has the urge to smoke he needs to eat a spoon of nutella.... And well, it worked. He hasn't smoked since that day!

Nutella is just the best. It even gets people to stop smoking! Ha-ha!

Pretty cool shirt, right?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment