I'm sorry that I can't write much today. I was writing a long letter to the Missionn President about the changes I want to see in the Zone.
My Zone is just the best. Right now we have baptized 20, (which is what a zone that works well usually gets in the mission), and we got another 20 we want to baptize in front of the temple. Its just so cool to see it all play out.
Love you guys,
Elder Brown
 |
Here is a pic of Alex at his baptism. He is 28 years old and is studying to be an engeneer.
His girlfriend is a member and he attended church for 6 months with her until he made the decision to get baptized.
He is from Comayagua but is studying here in Tegucigalpa.
The guy is super cool.
He is one of those converts that you just know they are going to become great leaders in the church.
He wants to marry his girlfriend in temple 1 year from now.
Alex accepted the lessons so quickly; my companion and I are still amazed. He is great!!
Below we're doing a Day of Service with missionaries and members.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment