Well, this week passed by really fast. We just got the news for the changes. I am going to be here in La Esperanza for another 6 weeks.
This week I read one of the talks that you guys sent me called "The Granduer of God", and holy smokes it was awesome.
More than anything lately, I'm just trying to break the limits. My Zone hasn't changed a bit since the day I got here, and I am trying so hard to wake them up and help them reach their potential. I'm trying to be an example to the Zone of how faith and attitude can change everything. I want to break the record of baptisms in one month in the mission in Feburary. And I know I can do it. There is nothing stopping me! I just have to start now working harder than I ever have worked before.
I love you guys.
Elder Brown
No comments:
Post a Comment