Another awesome week in honduras!
Papa, you have no idea. I have been describing brats to my companion since i got here. haha
SO some new things that have happened this week are.....
I started up an English class for free in the church. To help show people here that we are normal and dont drink blood and stuff like that lol. And im not gonna lie, sometimes i have a little fun with them. I will teach them words like thug and unicorn and just things they probably wont use ever again. Thier accents are sooo thick its hard not to laugh at times.
So like 3 super awesome things in a row.
We have been working with the cousin of luis and he is going to be baptized this saturday! Its super awesome because when we first started to teach him he was not interested at all. But now he wants to get baptized ALOT!
There is this guy here named Julio. And for a really long time he was like always drunk. But we started to work with him and now he doesnt drink any more and its super weird. Like hes a completely different person. And the funny thing is that he doesnt remember anything that we taught him before. We taught him the restoration again on friday and invited him to read and to pray.
The other day we were knocking doors and we found this house. The guy who lives there is named fernando and he is like a director of a group of young kids who have problems with drugs and addictions and stuff like that. He has talked with missionaries before and he really likes our messages and stuff like that and we are super excited to start teaching him and the group.
I know this church is true. I know that Christ lives.
Elder Brown

No comments:
Post a Comment