I get to go to the temple September 11th!
#spanishsession hahaha. But..... I will have to pay for
the trip out of my personal money. The mission won't cover for the bus or
anything.... And I'm going to need some money for the bus, lunch, and I need to
buy some things in the distribuition center; like dvds that I can use for
family home evening with members and a new pair of scriptures. The ones that
I had, got wet and look like a dog got ahold of them. lol.
Well, right now I'm writing you guys in La Esperanza. Nuestro
zona logro la meta de bautismos y por eso, tenemos la opurtunidad de
unirnos aqui y pues jugar futbol y frisbee y comer y divertirnos pues (Our Zone reached our baptismal goal and now we have the opportunity to get together here in La Esperanza to play soccer/football, frisbee, to eat and have fun together).
Esta semana tuvimos algunas experiencias muy espirituales. La mas es que encontramos una familia atraves los clases de ingles que estoy dando. Ellos se llaman la familia Rodriguez. Solo hay dos personas en esta familia y es un hombre de 50 anos y su novia (no estan casadas). Efrain y Mirella se llaman ellos. Efrain vivia en los estados por 23 anos y puede hablar el ingles perfecto. Mirella estaba super catolica pero ellos han cambiado mucho. (This week we have had some very spiritual experiences. The most spiritual is that we found a family through English classes we are offering. They are the Rodriguez family. There are just two of them, a 50 year old man and his girlfriend - they aren't married). Their names are Efrain and Mirella. Efrain lived in the US for 23 years and speaks perfect English. Mirella was super Catholic but they have changed a lot.)
Hace dos semanas Elder Jurado y yo empezamos a ensenar ellos. Y ellos son preparado para recebirnos. Como siempre les invitamos a orar para saber. Y ellos hicieron eso y han recebido una respuesta. La herman Mirella tuvo un sueno y Efrain puede sentir el paz cuando ensenamos. Ellos estan leyendo el libo de mormon mas rapido que yo! En como 5 dias ellos leiron hasta mosiah. Esto no ha pasado desde el dia que llegue en la mision. Ellos tienen ganas de aprender y leer y asistir la iglesia. (It has been two weeks since Elder Jurado and I started teaching them. They were prepared to receive us. As always, we invited them to pray for themselves to know. They did this and have received an answer. Sister Mireall had a dream and Efrain can feel peace when we teach them. They are reading the Book of Mormon faster than I am! In five days, they read all the way to Mosiah. This hasn't happened since I arrived in the mission. They are anxious to learn and read, and attend church.)
Ellos han recibido una respuesta a sus oraciones y todo.... Y me puso a pensar sobre mi proposito como misionero. Que el senor esta confiando en mi para encontrar estas nuevas personas para su redil... Que awsombroso es. (They have received an answer to their prayers. This has made me think about my purpose as a missionary. The Lord is trusting in me to find people for his fold. How amazing is that?!).
MUCH LOVE ELDER BROWN!

No comments:
Post a Comment