Time got away from me this week. Only got 5 mins to write; so I copied what I wrote to my mission president so you guys can read it.
Thanks
for the money that was deposited in my account. I withdrew 2000 lemps, or... like 100 dollars. Right now things have been going good. The branch here
is beginning to change. They are beginning to worry about the less actives and
care for the recent converts.
Thanks
for your emails and thanks for your prayers.
Elder
Brown
Hola
Presidente!
Esta
semana fue bueno (This week went well). Estoy super animado para ir al templo miércoles (I am very excited to go to the temple on Wednesday). Me extraño
el templo (I miss the temple)... Antes de la misión fui cada semana y siempre después sentí una paz
que es difícil para describir (Before my mission, I went every week and always felt a peace that it is difficult to describe).
Pues
algo que yo aprendí esta semana pasado (Well, something that I learned this last week) ... es la importancia del libro de mormón
en la conversión de almas. Nosotros tenemos una familia que va a bautizar (is the importance of the Book of Mormon and the conversion of souls. We have a family that is going to be baptized) ... Y
pues, Pienso que la razón que ellos son tan listos para la boda y bautismo es
porque ellos están realmente disfrutando y leyendo el libro (I think that the reason that they are so ready to be married and to be baptized is because they are really reading and enjoying the Book of Mormon). Yo se que esto
libro es verdadero. no tengo ninguna duda de eso. (I know that this book is true. I don't have any doubt about this). Nunca en mi misión he
ensenado una familia tan preparado. Ellos leen el libro cada día y tiene un
testimonio fuerte. (Never in my mission have I taught a family that was so prepared). Todavía ellos no son miembros pero están participando en la
obra misional y todo (Even though they have yet to become members, they are already participating in missionary work). Si los demás de mis investigadores pueden leer como
ellos, ellos van a bautizar y convertir también (If other investigators can/will read like they do, they will be converted and baptized as well).
Nosotros
fuimos como quorum de elderes para visitar menos activos y investigadores.
(We went as an Elder's Quorum to visit the less-actives and investigators). Estoy muy feliz con los nuevos deseos de esta rama para salir y visitar. (I am very happy with the new desires of this branch to go out and visit others). Ayer
la asistencia fue 39... Pero esto va a crecer (Yesterday, there were 39 in attendance ... but this will grow).
Mi
compañero esta progresando muy bien (My companion is progressing very well). Estoy muy agradecido que el senor me ha
bendecido con el (I am grateful to the Lord that I have been blessed with him - my companion). El esta ensenando a me mucho mas que estoy ensenando a el (He is teaching me much more than I am teaching him).
- Elder
Brown
![]() |
| My Companion in the awesome tie Papa gave me. |
![]() |
| RAINY SEASON - Outside the Hermanas' House |
![]() |
| Our dog OSO (means Bear). We gave him some food and he stuck around. |
![]() |
| My Companion asleep on the bus. |





No comments:
Post a Comment