Heres a picture with me and my Zone Leader. He's probably one of the funniest people I've ever met in my life. The other one is a pic my companion took of me sleeping.....
![]() |
| Nick with his Zone Leader |
![]() |
| Summary of this week's activities |
This week has been quite the roller coaster. Ups, downs and loopty loops.
If there is anything that I learned, its that I should not judge people. It doesn't matter what they do; there is a reason for everything. Its my responsibilty to love and to help others come unto Christ.
If there is anything that I learned, its that I should not judge people. It doesn't matter what they do; there is a reason for everything. Its my responsibilty to love and to help others come unto Christ.
Read and studied a lot this week Alma 32 and D&C 64.
Adios
Elder Brown


No comments:
Post a Comment