Monday, October 14, 2013

HOLA!

Sorry but I only got like 3 mins here to write.  I was responding to some emails, and ughh, 40 minutes isnt enough.
 
Well, I guess I will just tell yall the biggest thing I learned this week. Or well, Re-learned. Something that Bishop Atkinson and President Jones taught me in my time home was something called the 24- hour covenant. What it is is that you make a promise with God that you will do somehting or accomplish something in this amount of time. I used this a lot, especially in the repentance process.
 
But we had an awesome zone conference the other day and I remembered this, and then my companion and I put it in practice... And there is a significant difference in our lessons while we are under this convenant that we make.
 
We pray and promise that we will serve Him and study with all of our heart... I'm so greatful that I had a great Bishop and Stake President when I was home.
 
Miss you guys,
 
Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment