I lost all of the pics on my camera... I think my companion deleted em by accident. But heres pics of me talking on the phone in my house.
Was pretty good. I got a new district leader and he is super super super flechon. Like he made it very clear that he wants to reign this district with an iron fist. And.... I dont know what to do. Thought alot about the leaders I have come to know in my short time in the mission and before the mission.. You dont try and control people, cuz they will only try to fight back. You have to invite people to change with all the love in your heart, and then they will make the decision or no, to make that change. I dont respond too well to people like that....
GENERAL CONFERENCE WAS AWESOME! I loved that there was such a focus on the family and on the atonement. I especially was touched by Henry B Eyring's talk sunday morning. Definately cant wait to get the Liahona and reread it.
![]() |
| Elder Henry B Eyring |
Only had the opportunity to watch the two sunday sessions because we were told that we should be working on saturday.
So, here in marcala our branch attendence has been slowly climbing. Right now we got about 50 people each sunday coming to church. There are more than 200 people that have been baptized that live here, but are inactivo. We have a long way to go, but i made it a goal that i want to meet the requirements to start the building of a chapel before i leave. We need 70 attendance for 6 months with 10 Melchizedek preistood holders that pay thier tithing and are active. We got a long way to go but i dont think i have ever been more comitted to the work.
Thanks for all of your emails and notes.
Love you all,
Elder Brown



No comments:
Post a Comment