I can’t send pics because if forgot my camera cord....
I’m pretty stoked to get to talk to you guys in a couple of
days. My ward Mission Leader has Steph’s phone number and my Dad’s. ANSWER HIS CALLS!!!!
We are going to call you guys at his house. He wants everything to be ready for
when we call. His Skype name is americanben1. He is super cool. He grew up in Virginia
and is a US Citizen, but lives and works here in Honduras. I’m going to give
him Tiffany’s email so that he can communicate with you guys.
This week if have really seen the lord work in the lives of
others. My investigators have received answers to their prayers and are getting
ready to be baptized. People who were really hardhearted and didn’t want
anything to do with us have begun to study the Book of Mormon. It’s been a
great thing for me to see.
This past week we had an activity for the entire mission and
we got to watch “Despicable Me 2” and it was glorious.
Something that has been quite the problem here in jojoba is
that it’s a small town and the people gossip like none other. Gossip just makes
people feel bad, and makes them not want to work in their callings in the
church. Gossip eats at your soul and it takes away the spirit. Don’t
gossip! It’s bad. I have really learned
that if have a problem with someone I’m going to go to that person and fix that
problem. I’m not going to go to everyone in town and tell them about you errors
and mistakes, because that just makes things worse.
I know that my Redeemer lives. I know that He lived, and
died for each and everyone of us. It’s my hope that we remember Him this Christmas.
Elder Brown

No comments:
Post a Comment