Hey
Everybody,
This week was a good one. I don’t
have any complaints.
I want to share with you all my
testimony of the things I know to be true.
I know that the Church of Jesus
Christ of Latter-day Saints was restored through the prophet Joseph Smith.
I know that in this church we posses
the priesthood. (The power and authority to act in God’s name).
I know that God lives. I know that
He listens and answers our prayers.
I know that if we put our trust in Him,
and not in the world, we can accomplish anything.
I know that these things are true,
because I prayed and asked my Heavenly Father. Each and every one of you can
ask God a question, and He will answer.
He loves his children and won’t let
them perish in darkness. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
SEND ME QUESTIONS!
Elder Brown
 |
| Picture at last week's baptism |
 |
| A view of Ojojona |
 |
Honduran Nacho Surprise.
It consists of fried yucca, fried platano (bananas), and fried malanga (taro),
topped with chismol (like pico de gallo), mayonnaise, and parmesan cheese.
All this served with a big piece of fried chicken. Not healthy, but I love it! |
 |
Theres this guy here who is a member and who works for the ambassador.
He gets paid in dollars and he is pretty well off.
He gave me these shoes the other day that he bought while he was in New York. |
 |
This is me with one of my investigators.
Here its pretty rare that you eat meat; and if you do, its usually fried chicken.
However, she invited us over for her birthday and we grilled up a bunch of stuff. It was incredible!
I miss steak hahaha. No! I miss A1 more than I miss steak. |
 |
| This one is for Tiffany. HONDURAN BABIES!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment