Monday, February 3, 2014

Buenas!

Well,

This week was crazy. I will write in Spanish because there are some people here who don’t speak English.

My companion and I baptized a sister called Argentina and her son Moises. And I really love these guys. They were the first baptism that I’ve witnessed from the beginning to the end. All the other baptisms were people that had been found by other missionaries, and then I worked to finish the job. In others areas of my mission, those people I have found, began to progress, and then I was transferred before they were baptized.   But the Lord blessed me and I saw the complete process for these two people.

Baptism of Argentina and Moises

I really love them, and the truth is, I don’t want to leave this area because of them. I feel that they are people that I was sent to find and teach.

Yesterday was Sunday and testimony meeting.  Argentina and she got up and shared her testimony with everyone. It was a beautiful experience, and for me it was like a gift.
Thank you all for your love and support.

The Church is true and changes the lives of the people who put its principles into practice.

Love,

Elder Brown

 
P.S.  This Wednesday we have transfers.  I think I am going to stay here in Santa Ana, but I think my companion will be transferred.  He is a great guy and I have seen many changes in him.  At the beginning of our companionship, he was very quiet and it was difficult for him to teach a lesson.  But, we worked together and now he isn’t afraid of anything.  Jajaja … He has invited others to be baptized during the first discussion, which is something that ALL of us should do!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment