Monday, February 10, 2014

Hey!

Hello Everybody.

No pics this week. I’m writing at a bad Internet Cafe.

So, from now on I’m going to write one week in Spanish the next in English. I have people that I have taught here in the email list that don’t speak English and I have people that don’t speak Spanish, so I’m going to cut it in half.

This week we had transfers and Elder Wormald got transferred and I now have a new companion. His name is Elder Solano and he is from the Dominican Republic. He and I are quite different. He is a boxer and when he gets back he wants to train more to try and go pro. But, he has got a very big desire to serve the lord and I like that very much about him. He talks like President Fortuna.
This week has been kind of crazy. The elders in Ojojona were transferred and in their place arrived hermanas. I have been showing them around a lot and where the people live that the past elders were teaching. I feel like I haven’t been in my area very much this week.

I have been learning very much this past week to trust more in the Spirit. I made it my goal to try and slow down a bit more and try and find out what my Heavenly Father would like me to do; instead of immediately acting with my own will.
Right now I’m in 3rd Nephi in my personal study and I am enjoying it very much. I finished Helaman the other day and I liked very much the story of Samuel the Lamanite.

OH! Hey I have a recent convert taking care of my Facebook. I gave her my email and my password. If you guys want to take a look she should be posting stuff.
I love the people here in Honduras and I love my Savior.

Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment