Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Hola!

 Well,

This week was very great! I had perhaps one of the most beautiful experiences of my mission. My companion and I had the great opportunity to meet a man named Nelson. Nelson is a man with many, many problems. I will not explain the issues, but the Atonement is REAL.

I don’t have much time to write this week, since we were playing football and I have to get back to Santa Ana before 6pm.

But I am very well and very happy that Father in Heaven is able to use me.

 I think there is nothing more beautiful than to see a man leave his sins and start living a new life.

Lots of love,

Elder Brown
 
 
The Atonement of the Only Begotten Son of God
 is the crucial foundation upon which all Christian doctrine rests
and the greatest expression of divine love this world has ever been given.
                                                                - Elder Jeffrey R. Holland
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment