When I think of home I think of how I am going to work
with the missionaries in my ward. I think of all that I want to do for them and
how I don’t want them to teach a single lesson without a member present. I
think of how I am going to drive them around so they don’t have to ride their
bikes. I think of how I am going to find references to give them so that they don’t
have to knock doors. I think of all the people they are going to help and I
want to be apart of it.
I think of how I am going to invite my friends to church. I think of how I am going to share the gospel with the people I used to associate with. I think of how I am going to tell them sorry for the person I was and how I have changed. I think of how I am going to tell them how happy that this church has made me.
I think of how I am going to invite my friends to church. I think of how I am going to share the gospel with the people I used to associate with. I think of how I am going to tell them sorry for the person I was and how I have changed. I think of how I am going to tell them how happy that this church has made me.
I think of how I am going to magnify my calling. I think of
the blessings I am going to give I think of the kind of person I am going to be
and the friends I am going to make. I think of the light I want to shine
through my eyes....
All I think about and all I dream about is missionary work.
I hope you guys are treating well the missionaries in your
wards. They left a lot behind to go and share the gospel with every single
person that will listen to them. They miss their families and need good
examples to follow. They aren’t perfect, but they have been set apart and receive
revelation.
Make friends; invite them over for dinner with the
missionaries. Ask the missionaries for copies of the book of Mormon and share
them with your friends. DONT BE SHY AND DONT PROCRASTINATE. Don’t over think
it. This is the Lords work, and there is a lot to be done. And while there is
work to do nobody has the right to relax. We are talking about salvation. There
is nothing more important than this. You can index, you can give a couple hours
each week to the elders, you can go to the temple, and you can invite your
neighbors over for family home evening. There are about a million ways to
construct Zion. From the day we got baptized, building Zion became one of our
responsibilities.
I love my Heavenly Father and I will share this gospel with
all those that I can. I will talk, and I will invite, and I will challenge
people to become better. And I will do it until I can’t do it anymore.
I have never been more tired, but I don’t think I have ever had more peace of mind.
This church is true, and there are millions who are looking for the truth and will never find it if we don’t open our mouths to talk about it. We never know the effects of a pamphlet that we share with someone or a Book of Mormon that we leave in someone’s home.
I have never been more tired, but I don’t think I have ever had more peace of mind.
This church is true, and there are millions who are looking for the truth and will never find it if we don’t open our mouths to talk about it. We never know the effects of a pamphlet that we share with someone or a Book of Mormon that we leave in someone’s home.
I
had an investigator who got baptized like 3 weeks ago because someone 20 years
ago gave him a Book of Mormon. They were in the army together. They were
actually in a tank and the guy went over to Nelson and gave him the book while
nelson was driving the thing! The guy wrote a little testimony on the first
page and well, nelson lost track of him. But nelson kept the book because it
reminded him of his friend. He had the book for since 1991 and found us in the
street like 2 months ago. We don’t know how much good we can do if we just open
our mouths and share what we know is true.
I
love you guys,
Elder
Brown
No comments:
Post a Comment