Monday, April 14, 2014

Hola!

Well,

I wasn’t able to send photos this week because my camera has a virus.  I want to take it to someone that can clean it.   

This week was great.  I am learning a lot about goals.  My companion likes to set BIG goals and meet them.    

He has helped me to have a better vision of what we can achieve in a week.  In the past two weeks, we have found more than 50 people and 11 families to teach.    

This last week we had twenty discussions with members and five others.  The Lord has blessed us so much.  These are better numbers than I have ever since I’ve been on my mission.

I am so grateful for the experiences I'm having.  There are so many that when Monday rolls around it’s difficult for me to write them.  Ha-ha. 

I want to thank you for all of your help and support. 

I love you all very much,

Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment