So, this week we have changes. We will see if I leave or if I stay. I only have six weeks in this area so I'm pretty sure im going to stay here for awhile. However, I have been in the same zone for 6 months, so we will see what happens.
So here attached is probably one of my favorite people in my area. His name is Rony and has been inactive for 8 years. When someone goes inactive for like 8 years they caught up in some bad stuff... But, I was on splits with the ward and I went to visit him. He is a single dad with 3 kids, and his situation really kind of reminded me of my own. In that first lesson with him, I really just gave it my all and I felt the spirit a lot. He comitted to go to church, so we woke up early Sunday and went to his house. He got ready super fast with his kids and we got on the bus and off we went. We have been teaching him for 2 weeks and he has come back to church, confessed to the bishop, visited the temple gardens, and has the goal to baptize his kids the 28th of this month. The guy is a boss and he wants to change so much. I am watching the guy change and talk with the bishop and everything and I just see a little bit of myself in him. Its been such a blessing for me to see him come back to church. Repentance is the best!
![]() |
| Rony & his kids |




No comments:
Post a Comment