Tuesday, June 17, 2014

I'm a Man of Few Words

Well, this week was quite the week.

I don't have much time to write because I was sending the pictures.

Happy Fathers day to all the dads out there!
 
Elder Brown
 
These are some super cool scripture cases.
Here in honduras they work a lot with leather and wood and make souvenirs with them.
 

The top two are my companions. His are carved in the leather, mine are burnt. They're pretty cool.
Let me know if you guys want some.
I'm going to talk to the guy who makes them this Friday.
He makes visits throughout the mission every once in a while, BUT I've got his phone number ;)

One of the Elders that I trained gave me this tie last week in the transfer meeting.
He had his family from Panama make it and ship it to the mission.
It's easily the best tie I own.
Man, Elder Jurado is the best. I totally need to go to Panama one day!

This is the family Medrano. They got batptized back when I didnt have my camera.
They are super cool.
BUTTTT this past week they gave me sopa de patitas. Or in english.... Chicken foot soup.
They are a pretty humble family and there was no way I could say no......
Holy smokes my body didn't like it.
They are the coolest family but that soup just about ended me hahaha!

Un trompo.
This thing is like a wooden top. They are super fun.
The kids here are always playing with them.
My companion bought a purple one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment