This last week was a good one. My Zone became "Zone of the Month", which was super cool. We had our Zone Conference on Friday and it was legit. I talked about those 7 points last week that I sent to you guys. My companion shared his testimony because it was his last Zone Meeting in his mission.
We are going to have a baptism this week which is cool. Her name is Celeste. She is 18 years old and has been going to church for a year. The problem was that she wanted to get baptized a while ago but her mom didn't give permission and she, being 17, couldn't sign the register for the Church.
I'm glad everyone had a good Fourth of July! I spent a big part of this wast week on the toilet. I had parasites and I took what we gringos call LA BOMBA. Its a 6 pill treatment and it cleaned me out pretty good. I'm feeling lots better now :)
Love you guys!
Elder Brown
![]() |
| My Zone |
![]() |
| My companion and I accepting the award for our Zone. |
![]() |
| We put silly putty on the trophy and made him fat. Ha-ha! |



No comments:
Post a Comment