Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Hey!

Hey,

I hope everyone is doing good.

I have been repenting a lot these past couple of weeks. I have stopped doing some very simple and basic things that you just can't stop. Little things like updating the area book every night and planning for the entire 30 minutes.

For small acts of obedience the Lord will bless me with what i need. And when my zone starts to be obedient with exactness, we will see results. In truth, I have really learned a lot this week.

In order to have success in our lives, all we need to do is to strive and repent.  If we are not striving, we are not improving.  We always need to look at where we want to be/go and what we need to do to reach that goal.  Goals are essential!  And when we don't reach our goals, there needs to be some repenting.

Invite your friends to church and invite them to read the Book of Mormon!

I love you all and hope you have a great week!

Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment