Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Time

Hi Everyone,

Well, I think the most important thing I learned this week was about time. It just gets away from me so fast.

I've really come to understand that every second of my mission has an eternal significance. Every person that I talk to, and every lesson that I teach, has an eternal significance.

Its just so hard for me to get into my head that I only am going to be here in Honduras for 6 more months.

I am trying to talk with everyone, and not lose one second of my mission. Preaching on buses, talking to people in the streets, and everything.

There isn't time to lose. I'm here to serve my Savior and do what He would do. There isn't time to relax and there isn't time to be afraid. I've got to give it 110% these last 6 months.

Love,
 
Elder Brown


 

No comments:

Post a Comment