Monday, December 29, 2014

Christmas Time!

Well, this past week I dressed up like santa for the Branch Christmas party. Yeah, it was awesome. I taught the Branch the true meaning of Christmas ...  ha-ha-ha!

Lasuma_94 is the skype name i will call you all from. I'm calling christmas day at 1 in the afternoon my time.

So a couple of weeks ago my Mission President changed the standards of sucess in the mission. One of the new standards is that we need to find 20 new people to teach each week. And that isn't anything easy. BUT, each companionship in my Zone did it! I love my Zone, they are the best.

My companion and I also started a Mission Prep Class to work with the young men. Here in the branch there isn't a Young Men's President or anything for the young men. But me and my companion found something we can do for them to pump them up and so that they come to church each week. A lot of them come from less active families, so we are hoping that they share the word with the rest of the group.

The families we are teaching came to church last week again and we are super happy about that. We sent the dad of the family to take out his paper this morning.

Today we played baseball as a District, it was a blast.

Things just keep on keeping on. I can't believe how fast the time goes by.

Elder Brown
 
Ho, Ho, Ho ... Feliz Navidad!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment