Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Transfers!

Hey Everyone!
 
I was transfered last Tuesday. I am still a Zone Leader but now I'm in Zona Loarque, in Tegucigalpa. I'm super excited to be in my new zone.

My area is called Jardines de Toncontin. Pretty awesome!  My new companion is named Elder Rosales. He is from Guatemala. He is soooooo funny. He's kinda short and speaks English.

The other day a missionary gave him a bottle of those gummy vitamins. Your supposed to eat no more than 2 a day..... He ate the bottle of 100 gummies in 1 week.  He was telling me the other day how wierd his bones were feeling and then he tells me that he finished ALL the gummy vitamins..... HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Things are going well. I'm just working harder and trying to make more happen than I have before. A zone in my mission has never baptized more than 40 people in a month, and my goal before I end my mission is to make that happen.

We had a baptism on Sunday of a man named Cesar. He was prepared and taught and everything when I got to the area.

Thanks for everything.

Elder Brown

Elder Rosales and Elder Brown
 

No comments:

Post a Comment