Monday, December 2, 2013

Hola!

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!!!! I finished that entire box of oatmeal cream pies in like 2 days and I’m super happy now that I have like 5 pounds of peanut butter. Ha-ha!
 
Special Delivery!!
Yum!  Dark Chocolate Covered Pomegranates!

Using the box to send a tape home

Hope you guys had a good thanksgiving!


Well, this week was both good and bad. Bad, because we talked with the Mission President and he would like to close our area. He said that the group isn’t growing and a bunch of other stuff.... He wants to put us in a different part of the city.... My companion and I have only been here like 3 weeks and to receive news like this was a little discouraging. We opened this area and now he wants to close it... Don’t really know why things are like this but I trust my Mission President and I know everything happens for a reason.

In these three weeks we finally got things churning a little bit and we have until Dec 11th to make something big happen or he’s probably going to close our area.

We are going to try and start English classes and some other stuff to bring people to the house that we meet in each Sunday to try and find some new families.
 
Studying Espanol

Mi companero
 
Good part about this week was that I think I figured out how to find joy in the journey.


Much love,


Elder Brown

No comments:

Post a Comment