Monday, December 9, 2013

HOLA!

Hey Everybody,

I got the package like 15 mins ago!! I just opened it up and I'm super excited to chow down on these peanut butter pop tarts.
 
Tower of Power
 
I’m still here in the casitas but I'm pretty sure imp getting transferred on Wednesday. We been working hard, but I don’t feel it’s sufficient that the President doesn’t close the area.

This week was kind of hard. We both don’t want to leave here without knowing that we have worked our hardest. We started to focus more in the members than our investigators, because they aren’t giving us references or supporting us in the activities. I called the Mission President and was like, "President ,do you have any ideas of what we can do to help us boost the attendance?"  He said, "If the members aren’t involved or participating in missionary work, the work will not move forward." So we've been trying to work with the members.

We have been getting them to commit to bring one person to church on Sunday. So we are going to see if it works out or not.
 
Below is an example of our practice techniques.  We practice teaching the pepto bismol bottles in the mornings. Their names are Juan, Jenifer, y Ming. Jenifer has chastity problems, Ming doesnt believe in God, and Juan is your typical Honduran. Ha-ha-ha.
 
Jenifer

Ming

Juan
Much love,

Elder Brown

The Cooks of the Yummy Guatemalan Cuisine!


 

Doing the Laundry
Nice "Selfie"

Honduran Hot Sauce
 


No comments:

Post a Comment